I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS DOCUMENT.
Parent Consent Statement
● By clicking on "I consent", I certify that this band member is in good health and may participate in ordinary physical activities.
● I give permission to use photos that include my child in print and internet publicity.
● I understand that providing my email address gives the music program permission to send me news and event information.
● As a parent/guardian of above mentioned, I hereby fully waive, release and discharge the Sounds of Success Music Corp, its agents, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all rights, claims, and actions, arising now and/or in the future, out of my child’s participation in band activities conducted by and/or under the auspices of the SOS Community Band. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sounds of Success Music Corp from any claims arising out of any injury or harm my child may cause to another individual during the course of his participation in band activities.
● I understand that $150 registration deposits are non-refundable.
*Please review this information with your child (all children--regardless of age!) and have them sign below I understand that I am here to learn more about musicianship and how to be responsible, dedicated, and caring. I will do my best to follow instructions and to act in such a way as to protect myself and the people around me. I also agree to behave myself in a responsible way. I understand the discipline policy 1. What is the camp discipline policy? A. Disciplinary action may be taken if a member displays behavior that disrupts the music program. Examples of this behavior include inappropriate language, making fun of or insulting others, bullying, using profanity, and physically harming others, not following directions or actions that make other band members feel uncomfortable. B. Consequences for undesirable behavior:
● First offense- verbal warning from staff
● Second offense- partial removal from activity; follow up with parent/guardian
● Third offense- sent home and meet with parent/guardian
● Fourth offense- Removal from the music program; no refund given
If my behavior is a danger to the band’s staff, other campers, or anyone else participating with the Sounds of Success Music Corporation, no warning will be given, and I will be sent home.
The fee to join The Sounds of Success Community Marching Band is $150 (ages 10-23) with school ID).